Tourism reopened October 15, 2020 and we are so happy to welcome back our mainland dive ohana.
We want to keep our guests and crew safe. And we want to make sure that we comply with state guidelines.
- You should know that we are currently running as a six-pack. This is because the state restricted boat operators to 50% of passenger capacity in an effort to socially distance people. This means that we may be limited in some charters or our ability to run classes. Please contact us for more information.
- Hawaii has a mask mandate. Please bring a mask with you and wear it from the time you arrive to the boat until you leave. Of course, you can take it off to go diving.
- In an effort to limit everyone's exposure to others, we ask that our guests kindly set up, change out and rinse their own gear.
- We have a food-grade CDC-recommended sanitizer. We are using it to sanitize all rental gear and all surfaces on the boat. You are welcome to use it to sanitize your own gear (mask and regulator especially).
- We have hand sanitizer available in a couple of locations on the boat.
- We are providing bottled water (it is not iced). If you can, we would suggest you bring your own reusable water bottle filled with ice water.
- All of our snacks are individually wrapped. Patrice's famous brownies are on hiatus, but she did get us some Sugarbowl Bakery brownie bites from Costco. Not same same, but chocolate.
Of course, guidelines may change. We are doing our best to keep up with these weird times.
We want everyone who comes out with us to have a fun, safe, enjoyable day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can also visit the Hawaii Tourism Authority for more info.