Hawaii reopened to tourism on October 15th, 2020, and we were happy to welcome back our mainland dive ohana. For the most up-to-date information on traveling to Hawaii, you should visit the Hawaii Tourism Authority.
Pacific Rim Divers' guest policy is as follows: We either require you to be fully vaccinated OR have a negative COVID test WITHIN 7 days of diving with us. Note that if you are unvaccinated and plan to do multiple weeks of diving with us, we will ask you for a weekly negative test. In addition, unvaccinated guests will be required to wear a mask at all times when aboard our vessel. If you are vaccinated, please bring your vaccination card (or a picture on your phone).
- We continue to prioritize the safety of our crew and guests. Please do not come diving if you are sick or think you are getting sick. Even if you think, “it’s just a cold” or “a stomach bug.”
- Your crew members are all fully vaccinated.
- Hawaii no longer has an outdoor mask mandate (but continues to have an indoor mask mandate). Following state guidelines, we do not require masks to be worn during our charters UNLESS you are not vaccinated.
- We will gladly handle the set-up and rinsing of your gear. Please let us know if you would rather do it yourself.
- We sanitize all rental gear using a food-grade CDC-approved sanitizer. You are welcome to use it on your personal gear as well.
- We provide hand sanitizer.
- We provide room-temperature bottled water. If you are able, we suggest you bring your own reusable bottle filled with iced water.
- All snacks are individually wrapped (assortment of chips, bars, nuts and sweet treats). Patrice’s famous brownies are temporarily replaced with Sugarbowl Bakery Brownie Bites.
Of course, guidelines will continue to change as we do our best to keep up with these weird times.
We want everyone who comes out with us to have a fun, safe, enjoyable day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.