Our Crew: Aloha from Frank, Patrice, Jim, Allison and Alexia
Pacific Rim Divers was born out of Patrice and Frank's dream to own a boat and take people diving. And some 25 years later they're still doing exactly that. They are joined by a small, ocean-loving and hard-working team: Jim, Allison and Alexia.
Every day we want nothing more than to have fun and share our love of the ocean and its critters with you. You might come to Kona with a bucket list of animals for us to find. Or you want to float Zen-like in the deep, blue Pacific waters. Either way, we promise to give you a great day on and under the water.
We'll tell you lots of fish stories and show you the marine life that makes Kona unique. Be sure to stay close to your guide and they'll show you small or rare creatures. When you come up from your dive, you'll enjoy some snacks, talk story and laugh at Frank's corny jokes.
Find out why 85% of our guests are repeat customers.
We look forward to welcoming you into our dive ohana.
Our Boat: In November of 2015 after 18 years (and countless incredible dives) our fearless Hapa Nai’a retired. We are very proud of our amazing new boat: Boundless.
Boundless is a 34-foot aluminum Munson custom-designed by Frank and Patrice with our divers' comforts in mind:
- A shaded deck with a few “sunning” spots so you can bask in the warm Hawaiian sun.
- A hot-water shower to rinse off the salt and warm up.
- A camera table and a large rinse bucket for our dedicated photographers.
- A well-stocked snack table (with Patrice's famous brownies).
- A large ice-water jug to stay hydrated between dives.
- Double ladders so you don't have to wait. Our ladders are designed for diver's fins so you can stand securely while taking them off.
- In case you forget to charge your phone or Go Pro, we even have USB charging ports.
- A marine head.
- Twin Volvo 330 HP motors to get you to the dive sites quickly and comfortably.
We hope you love diving from Boundless as much as we do.
our logo Our dolphin and wave logo is inspired by our love of the ocean and our desire for boundless adventures.
Our diver friends Lori and Jay introduced us to our graphic designer, Daniel Kauahi. Thanks to his talents, we have the beautiful logo that Boundless proudly wears on her bow. You can also find the graphic on our selection of shirts, tanks and hats.
You can visit Daniel's other work at www.district808.com.
Contact us to purchase a t-shirt!